- The increased risks to the supply chain – reduced staff, need for rapid supplier onboarding, inability to audit new suppliers, etc.
- The gaps in an assurance program that relied solely on an annual audit for visibility on site and supplier performance
- Remote interventions – the pros and cons and areas where this can now be part of the ongoing program
- How data can help shape programs and priorities
- Revisiting the plans – what worked, didn’t work, wasn’t covered and how do new approaches to assurance programs change them
Kimberly Carey Coffin, Global Technical Director - Supply Chain, Customised Assurance, Lloyd’s Register